[access-uk] Re: What netbook to Buy

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney@xxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 23:28:20 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

Netbooks don't come with CD drives!

There are compact as getting a lot in to a small space if u get might drift is the idea!

Perhaps in time!

Am checking out the NC10.

Have you bought one and what do you think?
regards

Tony

From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 17:03:2009 11:23 pm

Hi.

Just to back up what Eleanor is saying here, a number of review websites have prominently proclaimed that the NC10 is the best netbook on the market to date. For anyone looking for a review, you can watch a video review at www.trustedreviews.com.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: Eleanor Burke