[access-uk] Re: What has become of the access talk podcast?

  • From: Chris Moore <moore.c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 13:23:45 +0000

I have just ben in contact with Leonie about this. They would love to deliver
another podcast, but they are having trouble finding the time at the moment.

Let's hope it comes back in 2016.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Dec 2015, at 10:32, Michael Cassidy <mike.cassidy137@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I checked the website a while ago and there was no mention of its
discontinuance, but as you say, no sign of any podcasts since the end of
2014. I enjoyed those podcasts.

Cheers,

Mike
On 11 Dec 2015, at 23:49, Chris Miles (Redacted sender "grrenfly" for DMARC)
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 11-Dec-15 11:02 PM, Kevin Cussick (Redacted sender the.big.white.shepherd
for DMARC) wrote:
Hi, Yes I fear your correct thanks.

On 11/12/2015 22:53, Alex Stone wrote:
Kevin, no idea mate, I haven[t even seen it mentionned anywhere for a
very long time, so it would appear to be dead.

On 11/12/2015 22:50, Kevin Cussick (Redacted sender
the.big.white.shepherd for DMARC) wrote:
Hi all, what can I say just that, what has become of the access
talk podcast? I used to quite like this podcast but it has been over
a year since I have saw any podcasts from this feed. anyone know
anything about it? thanks in advance.

Hi,

I don't know if this is the programme you need or not, but I am sending you
the link.

http://www.accessibleworld.org/sites/default/files/tt-