[access-uk] Re: What am I doing wrong?

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 17:19:30 +0100

You can copy the results by doing the test and then pressing control, jaws key and W. This will display the window as you would see it with the Jaws cursor but this way letting you select text and copy if you wish. You close the window by pressing escape.

At 16:58 22/10/2008, you wrote:
Imanaged to ping the site in question eventually by putting in a space between ping and the web address. However, I wasn't able to copy the results and e-mail them as requested though. However, they obviously took note of my complaint because this afternoon, I am able to access all websites without any problem.
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>