[access-uk] Re: What about System Access? - WAs: Re: Re: Jaws license annoyance, thinking of swapping to window eyes

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 08:34:38 -0000

Hi Alistair and Pete.

Many thanks for the links, I'll be sure to download them and give them a try. Quite a powerful little set of add-ons there for the price of what? A decent McDonalds?

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Alistair
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:17 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: What about System Access? - WAs: Re: Re: Jaws license annoyance, thinking of swapping to window eyes

Hi Ibrahim,not steve but you might find some info at:
http://www.vict-consultancy.co.uk/content/vMouse_for_NVDA.html

From what I see it is £2.99!

HTH

alistair

-----Original Message----- From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:41 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: What about System Access? - WAs: Re: Re: Jaws
license annoyance, thinking of swapping to window eyes

Hi Steve.

Do you know anything about this NVDA mouse add-on?

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Nutt
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:08 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
license annoyance, thinking of swapping to window eyes

Hi,

Yes I am a dealer for SA, but just in the name of balance and with my
consumer hat on, I believe that NVDA is now way ahead of SA in most
respects.

By the way, I am also a dealer for the NVDA high quality voices from Nuance.
Approx 7 Euros of the price of these voices goes back to NVDA for
development and I am proud to be a dealer of those voices.  They are well
written drivers, and massively responsive.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services