[access-uk] Re: What Now?

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:34:21 +0100

Mandy, you said you couldn't install Spybot, but did you get a dong and
the installer terminated? If so, then this is a known conflict with the
Spybot installer and JAWS. A workaround is to unload JAWS and load
Narrator before pressing next on the second screen, the welcome screen.
Once the installation's complete you can unload Narrator and reload
JAWS. Hope that helps.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266