[access-uk] Re: What I think of the NC10 now

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Peter <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 22:58:32 +0000

Hi Peter, I would definately recommend this unit, I haven't experienced the
unit getting too hot at all. And for those who use Supernova, it runs amazingly
fast.

On Saturday, December 20, 2008 at 09:12 PM (GMT), Peter wrote:
So if I were considering buying one, do you think it's a good option. Does
it stay nice and cool? I've had laptops that when on your knee have got too
warm and uncomfortable to have thre.

Peter

Message sent at 10:57:52 PM GMT on Saturday, December 20, 2008