[access-uk] Re: What Happened to the Computer on aa pen-drive

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 12:35:24 +0000

Hi Jeff.

You haven't been on the boos. yes, computers on a pen such as the intel compute stick do already exist. the one under discussion was the computer being released next year made by Asus which will hopefully have a built in headphone jack as well as possibly a battery pack to power it.

cheers,

Mo.

On 15/12/2015 12:32, jeff flint wrote:

Did I imagine a posting here which foretold of the coming of a computer on a pen-drive or have I been on the booze?
Jeff