[access-uk] Re: Well done RNIB, Harry Potter book arrived

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 18:20:26 +0100

Hi Trace, with all her millions do you think she will worry about her income? Those books will sell for years and don't forget the film royalties. She will no doubt start a new project. I don't know what all the fuss is about, give me the Beano any day, smile.

Cheers

Ron
----- Original Message ----- From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>