[access-uk] Re: Well, What do you know! Sony MZ HR1 MD recorder

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 22:50:13 +0100

Hi Andy,

Sound Forge is £199.00, and I am not sure of the price of Studio Recorder,
but you can buy it from http://www.aph.org.  For anyone doing speech
recordings and record to cassette as well, I highly recommend Studio
Recorder.  It can even drop index tones that can be heard on a cassette when
queuing and reviewing.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,