[access-uk] Re: Well, What do you know! Sony MZ HR1 MD recorder

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:21:01 +0100

Steve -

It doesn't look like the Edirol r-9 or is it the r-09 [I've seen it refered to as both, when doing a google] isn't available yet.

I couldn't find any reference to it on the link you gave:

http://www.blindcooltech.com.

My Google search actually brought up:

EDIROL R-9 COMPACT FIELD RECORDER
but the info was quite limited. Is this the new replacement for the r-1?

Andy