[access-uk] Re: Website preferences

  • From: "Egan, Bim" <Bim.Egan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 15:59:32 -0000

Hi Barbara,

I agree absolutely, most of us find untapped talents at all sorts of
ages.  I certainly wouldn't say that someone would have to use guide
because they'd started drawing their pension.  But it sells hundreds of
copies a year, so there do seem to be people who feel the need for it.
There's been a launch of a similar screen reading environment in America
last week too.

Whether it's perception, confidence, an increasing or a reducing issue,
the fact is that some people don't cope as well as others.

All the best,

Bim