[access-uk] Re: Webii

  • From: Alasdair King <alasdairking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:20:17 +0100

There's a whole bunch of programs in WebbIE: a web browser, a podcast
player and downloader, a PDF reader, a replacement for Windows
Explorer, an RSS new reader, a clock, a calendar, and some other
things. The shortcuts get put in the Accessible and WebbIE folder in
your start menu.

The BBC components are popular, though a complete pain in the arse to
maintain. You can play BBC TV and Radio programs live or from the last
week. Radio works much better than TV.

Alasdair King
WebbIE

--