[access-uk] Re: Webbie upgrades

  • From: "Neil Jarvis" <neiljarvis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:47:54 +1200

Hi,
Just to be clear though, Doppelganger and a whole heap of other listen again items are on the BBC7 Listen Again site as per normal. So whatever other problems are affecting the BBC site, it looks like you're experiencing a different problem with the WebIE plug-in Accessible Listen Again if that's not showing you the "missing programmes". I listened to the play last night with no problem and was able to access all the usual content from the BBC7 Listen Again page in Internet Explorer, going right back six days as is usual for that page.

All the best,

Neil