[access-uk] Re: Webbie updater

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 08:01:53 +0100

Thanks for taking the trouble to look at this, Joe.  As you say I may have
more than one problem - it is probably quicker to go to the web site
occasionally to check if there is anything new.
But I think that I will suggest to the Developer that it might be worth
checking his code before the next release of Webbie.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison