[access-uk] Re: Webbie and Iplayer

  • From: "John Wells" <johnwellsjoseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 09:28:12 -0000

I have just tried once more the webbie tv player and it works every time for me.

I go into the tv programme and invariably enter on the audio described section, although I have tried others this morning. Once I enter on the A D section you have to wait a few seconds for all the programmes to load. Once the list is available just arrow down to the one you want and press enter. This then loads the required BBC page. Press b for button twice and you land on the play button virtually every time. On occasions it is necessary to down arrow twice to land on the play button. This happens if there is a message regarding strong language etc. Jaws is speaking to me at this time. Once on the play button just enter and the programme will start.

I hope this now works for you.  John Wells.

-----
No virus found in this message.