[access-uk] Re: Webbie and In Touch

  • From: Alasdair King <alasdairking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 16:32:36 +0100

It's not appearing in WebbIE because it's not in the BBC's data feed as
available. Here is the data feed that the BBC provides:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/availability/radio4.xml

No "In Touch". If the programme isn't there, I can't provide it.

I could scrape the BBC website for every page they link to, which would be
more complete, but this would break every time the BBC changed their
website.

Ideally the BBC would keep their data feed up-to-date.

Best wishes,
Alasdair King

--
Alasdair King