[access-uk] Re: Web Radio again - on In Touch

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 00:03:12 +0100

Paul, Iain was refering to Peter White's intro to the piece where he
pictured someone's desk being crowded with different devices for playing
all the various media types.  The web vbox was, it seemed to be implied,
a means of sweeping all of that away, especially if you didn't have, or
din't want, a computer.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: