[access-uk] Re: Web Radio again - on In Touch

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:10:14 +0100

Now that I agree with. Give me a portable device, TTS driven, that does what
that does, can access all formats of radio, and stream anything from the
internet, then fair enough. Let's face it, it wouldn't be that hard if it
were TTS driven for it to update its menu every day automatically for you,
have customisable speech, and even for you to be able to add your own
personal menus to it if you want. Make it wireless, give it plenty of
internal memory for storing music, books etc, and you're really talking.
Then I would be very interested and it wouldn't lose its usability for older
people. Use Daniel as one of its voices and they will be happy as he is very
clear to hear.

Cheers
Dave