[access-uk] Re: Web IE vs Web Formator - WAS: Re: Re: Webbie

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 12:24:22 +0100

I think as has already been pointed out, webbie's real selling point is its ability to actually display what the blind person is "seeing". I remember some teachers in my area trying to use Webbie with a kid in the early years of secondary school, and that was a good idea as it meant that everyone was working on the same terms.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chipmunks" <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>