[access-uk] Re: Web Design Programs

  • From: Thomas <mrnoisy98@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:38:24 +1000

Thanks for that guys.
I have used druple [thanks to mo] but it's not exactly what i'm looking for [a great CMS, mind you].
Thanks for that,
thomas.
On 15/04/2013 10:05, Michael A. Ray wrote:
Hello Thomas,

I would agree with Mo. I have had encounters with wordpress and drupal since the beginning of the year and wordpress had me tearing my hair out. But Drupal is a lot easier to get to grips with.

But bear in mind these things are content management systems rather than web design packages. I used to write HTML by hand but those days are long gone I think.

Mike

On 14/04/2013 22:59, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:
hi thomas.

I use drupal. i have tried front page, wordpress, joomla, and drupal and
as others will agree with me, drupal is by far the best and most
useable. please drop me a note off list and i'll allow you access to my
demo site where you can play with drupal to your hearts content.

all the best,

Mo.

On 14/04/2013 22:53, Thomas wrote:
Hi guys,
I am currently designing a website, but have no actual design sweet as
such [rather I am using MS notepad and Mozilla Firefox]. My problem is
that, at the complexity I am getting to, I think it would be easier to
do it in some sort of IDE. My question is this:
Do any of you know of any accessible web-design programs? I have used
arachnafillia, but that is woefully out of date now, and sea-monky
[the mozilla one, I don't know if i got the name right] but I couldn't
figure out how to do anything in it [I may try it now I am using NVDA,
though].
Any help would be appreciated,
Thomas.
--
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm
not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

--
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein