[access-uk] Re: We Transfer

  • From: AKH <tvz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 11:43:28 +0100

Hi Phil

When ever I get sent We Transfer files I get an Email notification which contains a link to a download web page and I press return on the 'Download your files' link. A message appears on the page saying that files are downloading. My files end up in my Windows 10 downloads folder.

Andrew

On 10/10/2020 11:33, philroberts219@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi

I have been sent some files via We transfer but would like to know how to download them.

I was also sent some files last September but had issues with them.

I could not work out where the files downloaded to either.

I look forward to hearing soon as they have to be downloaded by 15^th October.

Regards.

Phil Roberts

Mobile 07762 215880