[access-uk] Re: Wayfinder access on mobile phones

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:56:35 +0100

Vicky - what did you pay for your 236+?

- Andy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Vicky Burton
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:30 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Wayfinder access on mobile phones

  Thanks for that I will give it a try. I wonder why I was sent 236+ when it
has been withdrawn by talk nav.... very odd! thanks again.

  On 11 Jul 2007, at 10:59, Andy Collins wrote:

    Vicky - you might like to join the Wayfinder Access group at:

    wfaccess-request@xxxxxxxxxxx

    The Slim 236 plus is supposed to be a souped up version of the basic 236,
but has now been withdrawn from the TALKNav shop; people's questions about
why/how it was an improvement, plus the high cost on the WFA list kind of met
with a lack of info, and like I say, it doesn't now seem to be available, or it
isn't from Talknav.

    - Andy