[access-uk] Re: Wayfinder Navigator

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 09:10:33 +0100

Hi Steve it's ok for you to forward the correspondence on to the developers.
However it's a less of a guessing game with WFN and I much prefer WFN over
Nokia Maps. I am hoping to get WFA towards the middle of September and I would
like to know if there's a cut off date for the discount which is beeing offered
at the moment.