[access-uk] Re: Watches

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 14:13:29 +0100

Hi BJ

I am not aware of anyone else selling them in the UK, but the RNIB does have
a couple of new tactile watches.  I bought one a couple of months back, and
it is quite nice.  Whenever there is a new one available, I tend to indulge
because they are so scarce these days, and I couldn't imagine not having
one.

Take a look on the online shop.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown