[access-uk] Re: Washing machine recommendations

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 08:42:22 -0000

Wouldn't this be the type of thing that Ocean Blue were
talking about when they mentioned their chip set they were
going to design a couple of years ago?

If we had a Government that was into advancing innovations
they would be supporting people like Ocean Blue.  (Oops,
sorry-no politics)

Jim Williams

Date: 02/02/11
> 19:34:00

link:-

********
> This email and any attachments are confidential to the
intended
> recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended
> recipient please delete it from your system and notify the
sender.
> You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor
disclose or

the

link:-
**