[access-uk] Re: Washing machine or washer drier recommendations

  • From: "David W Wood \(G3YXX\)" <david.g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 17:17:53 +0100

I have just bought a Hotpoint WMF945 Aquarius Plus

Although the dial hasn't got an end stop, I have made a nick in the knob as an
indicator.
Maximum load depends on cycle, but up to 8kG, and lowest 1kG for sensitive
fabrics.
Very low water consumption, cold feed only.
Very quiet.
It is possible to stop it in order to put in a forgotten item!

£400 in round figures.

Really pleased with it.

David W Wood

Ham call - G3YXX