[access-uk] Re: Warning about AVG and other Anti-virus packages

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:22:12 +0100

Hi Husna,

Re setting it up yourself - I think in general you should be able to, or possibly with sighted assistance, but certainly professional assistance shouldn't be required.

Re a good router - I have no recommendations there. I use this "live box" from Orange, or Wanadoo as they were when I got it, and I wouldn't recommend it as far as ease of use. Perhaps the problems I had have changed in more recent live boxes but I don't know.

I know my brother got one from www.netgear.com which he found easy to set up and manage, but I can't remember which one it was - if you want I'll find out as I think he bought other stuff from there too.

Catherine
----- Original Message ----- From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>