[access-uk] Re: Warning about AVG and other Anti-virus packages

  • From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 00:46:01 +0100

but can't you just set it up yourself, that's what i was going to do, where
are you going to find a professional person to do it and how much would that
cost? also i guess it's best to have wired pcs where possible but if this is
not then to get wireless, what is the best router combination for this i.e
you can use both wired and wirless pcs on it to connect to the internet?

thanks,
Husna