[access-uk] Wap settings

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 17:58:18 +0100

Hello could someone tell me how I can get Three WAP settings for my Nokia N81
which is not supported by three. I did get these my self from the Nokia website
but my phone isn't listed there for support and there is no option for GPRS
settings. I can still use the 3g internet and don't understand how I can use
the web if I don't have the settings. I called Three and they were unhelpful.
Their recommendation is that I must by a phone from them. I'm not going to
spend ?hundreds of pounds on a new phone and the cost of transferring Talks
over to that phone just because they won't offer me support regarding this
situation. Half of the time I bloody well can't understand a word they are
saying. What happened to English based call centers.