[access-uk] Wanted: participents for Research on albinism for new BBC documentary series

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 13:16:07 +0100

Hello.

I have been asked to circulate the following.

Are you living with albinism?
Do you know someone who has the condition?
Award-winning TV production company Hello Halo are looking for contributors living with albinism for an exciting new BBC series.

Would you like to meet people who also have albinism to share your experiences and support each other?

If you have albinism (or know someone who does) and if you're interested in finding out more about the series, email the address
below with your name and contact number. A member of the team will be in touch to have an informal, private chat.

Telephone: 0141 348 7793.

Email:

findoutmore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

There's no obligation to take part in any filming - it would just be an initial chat of about half an hour to find out more about each person and their individual experience of albinism. Any conversations we have would be kept in complete confidence.

Very best wishes,

Mo.

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq