[access-uk] Wanted: experienced PHP/MySQL developer for paid project

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 13:14:34 +0100

Hello Everyone.

Apologies if some of you receive this twice. I am looking for an experienced PHP/MySQL developer to work on a project over the next few weeks. I won't bore the list with details of the system, but in short the client needs to be able to track telephone orders and store contacts. They have already tried goodness knows how many systems but none of the systems they've tried are quite right for their situation. It goes without saying that the system needs to be secure even though it will be hosted in house. If anyone would like to take on the project and has the time to discuss further, please drop me an email off list at:

mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx

and we can have a chat.

cheers,

Mo.

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq