[access-uk] Re: Waitrose Broadband, was Leaving BT

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:00:10 +0100

I noticed the day that this thread got going last week that BT announced
the take over of the ISP behind Waitrose and a number of other coustomer
offerings, although I can't remember the name now off the top of my
head, brightnet or some such possibly - seems it isn't so easy to escape
BT afterall.

Adrian Higginbotham

Accessibility content manager

British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ