[access-uk] Re: WMA files

  • From: "Donna Waring" <donna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 09:40:26 +0100

Steve, when I had them on the computer before my hard disk drive and Windows reinstall, it gave me the option to download a licence for them from a website and they played fine. The licence obviously must've gon when the Windows was reinstalled, but now it's not launching the website that lets you get the licence.

Donna