[access-uk] Re: WLM?

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:52:11 +0200

I use Live Messenger without problem on my laptop with Vista and JFW 9, people have probably helpt you with your problem... catching up on my mail... if you still are having difficulties, can you describe them precisely please?

Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "trueblue & proud" <hotscot72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>