[access-uk] Re: WLAN problems half sorted!

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 21:33:58 -0000

Hi James

It is the Nokia N79 and I've tried on two different WEP networks with no joy. Some other people using newer Nokia phones have told me they've had problems too. Some have just left it while another person said theirs sorted itself once they updated the firmware. I can't leave it as I use the WLAN a lot and I've updated the firmware with no joy. I might try reinstalling the router with WPA tomorrow.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Message sent at 09:27:27 PM GMT on Wednesday, March 18, 2009

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3946 (20090318) __________