[access-uk] Re: WLAN problems concluded (Almost)

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:01:25 -0000

Hi Amro

That is correct or no phones would have connected to it. But try getting to
listen to you on the phone. I thought I was going well when I got a very
helpful Nokia person on the phone. He even heard TALKS and recognised that I
was using the software. Then he told me to do something and shattered my good
opinion of him by adding the word "Quick" To the end of his instruction. Quite
rude I thought.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046