[access-uk] Re: WIRELESS KEYBOARDS

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:14:30 +0100

Hi Jackie and Carol.

Logitech do still do a range of wireless and wired keyboards, Carol, do you want a number pad on your keyboard or are you looking for a space saving design?

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Jackie Cairns
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 9:43 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: WIRELESS KEYBOARDS

Hi Carol

I'll check with a friend of mine, but he is using a wireless Logitech
keyboard and says it's exactly the same as a standard qwerty job.  You
simply put in a USB type pen for it to work, and I believe he got it from
Argos.  As I'm also looking for one of these, I'll find out more info and
send it to the list for anyone else interested.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns