[access-uk] Re: WIRELESS KEYBOARDS

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 08:06:21 +0100

Hi Carol.

Are you looking for a keyboard with or without a number pad? Logitech still do an excellent range of models to suit all needs and budgets, but as I've found with these things, best thing to do is go and look at a few, possibly at your nearest PC World who should have a few in stock.

All the best and let me know if I can help further.

-----Original Message----- From: Carol Pearson
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 8:24 PM
To: Access UK Mailing List
Subject: [access-uk] WIRELESS KEYBOARDS

Hi all,

Any recommendations for a good wireless keyboard, the ones like the older
Logitech which was so popular, but with USB connection?

I know some love the Cherry, but am I right in thinking it has a rather
different keyboard to the norm?

Any comments most welcome, thanks.

--
Carol P