[access-uk] Re: WINAMP QUESTION

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:48:41 +0100

If you create a folder for your music, then it will sort alphabetically the
files you put in there, so you need to decide if you want them in artist order,
or song order, and as long as you have the option set to play in Winamp, when
you hit enter on them, they should play for you.

You can also create different play lists to use with Winamp, these can be save
for future use or modification.

 -

Andy