[access-uk] Re: WINAMP FOR PURCHASE

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 20:42:43 +0100

Hello Carol and Wally,

The free version of Winamp can both copy and rip CDs. However,
they are both limited to either half speed, 1 speed or 2 speed,
whereas you can go up to 48 speed with such as Winamp 5.01 with
the purchased version. There's not much else extra of importance
with the bought version.

Regards,
John.
Author of From The Keyboard Tutorials
for Visually Impaired Computer Users
View details of my keyboard tutorials on my Website at:
Website: http://web.onetel.net.uk/~fromthekeyboard
E-mail: jwjw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 0113 2575957