[access-uk] W M error again.

  • From: "TrueBlue And Proud" <billy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:50:50 +0100

hi guys, sorry about posting this ssame windows media problem, but I cannot
seem to get the problem resolved. I have had some hints tips in how to fix the
problem, but none of them has worked. So I'm trying again.
I'm getting the following error message, when trying to play Internet
Streaming.
error code. C00D10B5.
I have found out what the error is, but can't find a way to fix it.
Hope someone on the list can help.
Billy
** vacation ## d