[access-uk] Re: Volume hotkeys?

  • From: Christopher Maule-Oatway <c.maule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:39:53 +0000

Hello Scott,

Each player has its own hotkey for changing volume.  For instance:

Winamp - Cursor up increases volume, cursor down decreases volume;

Windows Media - F10 increases volume, F9 decreases volume.

There is good free software called quickmix which can be used to save
how your volume control is set in different situations.  This can be
downloaded from the downloads page of

www.whitestick.co.uk

Hope this helps.

Christopher