[access-uk] Volume decreasing at Will.

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 21:18:18 +0100

Hi List.

I'm having a strange audio problem at the moment, whereby my volume level
will suddenly drop away and then return to its previous level. It doesn't
always return right away though, sometimes I have to wait for minutes at a
time for it to jump back up to where it was.

As I'm writing now, it has done this very thing - returned to normal only to
fall away again! Its not only happening with JAWS, all other types of audio
are similarly effected.

Has anyone any idea as to what might be going on here?

I've checked my volume settings in the Sounds and Audio Devices manager, all
appears to be well. I've also checked all connections and everything seems
to be properly housed.

Any thoughts gratefully received.

Regards.

Darran