[access-uk] Re: Voiceover and Safari

  • From: Edward Green <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 18:51:23 +0100

Hi Andy,

You can set the home page in preferences, a bit like in Finder, you get there
by pressing command comma.  Btw I'm sure you've found this already, but the fn
key and f2 will bring up a menu.  A bit like with Windows screen readers, VO
will read shortcuts associated with commands where they exist.

You can use f and shift f to move forward and backwards between edit boxes, or
text fields as the Mac calls them.

Hth,

Ed