[access-uk] Re: Voice Recording on The Stream

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 17:59:58 +0100

Can't really comment, Tony. I only tested the Stream a couple of times with the
built in microphone for short notes and stuff. I can tell you though that for
that sort of recordings the Stream is definitely sufficient. But for more
advanced applications, and for recording with an external directional
microphone, don't know I'm afraid. Will leave that to someone with more
knowledge to comment.

Talking of the Stream, unfortunately it doesn't support the new Enhanced
Audible format at present as opposed to the BS that does. I hope Humanware will
look into this soon.

Cheers,
Amro