[access-uk] Voice Activated Remote

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:06:12 +0100

Hi List.

I'm hoping someone can tell me the name of the company, in Scotland I think,
that was selling one of these devices.

I've found loads of references to the Accenda remote, that is widely
available in the States for roughly $80, but I'm not sure if this is the
same as the one being offered in the UK?

It'll be interesting to see the UK price if it is! At the moment $80 comes
in at a little under £45.

I no we get upset about this US UK price thing and people like George B try
to put the thing into some kind of perspective, but I'll bet its going to be
$80 US equals £80 UK.

Preparing to look extremely foolish if this isn't the case, smile!

Regards.

Darran

 Contact Me By E-Mailing
darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxx