[access-uk] Re: Vodaphone contacts

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:40:18 -0000

hi adrian et al, now doesn't this just prove the point with vodafone as
regards talks (and maybe others too), talk to different people, and you get
different answers! extremely frustrating.
kevin (lord L)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without
notice." - will durant
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx