[access-uk] Re: Vodaphone contacts

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:56:03 -0000

Hi,

Actually, Vodafone is really poor at our house for some reason, but I spoke to them and they are aware they want to improve the 3g coverage here. There are issues with talx and the website with orange and Voda do have people based in this country and a pretty good website, plus vodafone live has useful things on it and is free to browse. That means you can check train times and things for nothing!

I like my 1000 texts package as it is actually a data ammount so you can use the web instead of texting if that's what you do.

Cheers
Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>