[access-uk] Vodaphone and accessibile billing

  • From: "Scott" <unionjack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 21:01:41 -0000

Hi,

I was told by Vodaphone a number of months ago that bills were available on audio tape/ or CD.
Since then I have not received a bill of any sorts.
Trying to get the message to their customer advisors that Braille and large print is no use to me.
Anyone had better results with this company and point me in the right direction?

thanks,

Scott