[access-uk] Re: Vodafone Mobile Broadband

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:04:34 +0100

Hi there I use the vodafone usb mobile stick when travelling out and about I seem to use skype and it dooes not seem to charge me anything also listening to r n i b talking books as well. cheers.At 11:57 16/07/2009, you wrote:

Hi gordon

Well out and about I wouldn't of course expect fixed line broadband speeds, but wouldn't want to be sitting there twiddling my thumbs while a page took ages to load. I think Broadband has spoiled us and made us so impatient these days with less than broadband speed connections. You answered another question, what is the Del Mini like? Is the keypad very small and cramped? And what is general opinion of the netbook?

Find me on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/barkingbabs>http://www.twitter.com/barkingbabs
Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046